Sunday, June 26, 2011

35 mm B&W Photography

Welcome to another blog entry about my art!

Tonight I join you with something a little different. Photography! Something I love but don't do nearly enough of...

These photographs were created mostly in Fall 2009.

The photographic process is involved and requires a lot of patience. All these photos were snapped, developed and printed by me in the dark room at Montclair State University. My professor was really great and she helped me understand the process much better than the photo professor I had before.

Personally I love the portrait photography myself, but a lot of these pictures were meant as exercises to show the breadth of ways you can capture motion and light.

I won't get too much into the inner workings of how to use a 35 mm camera or darkroom equipment but I hope you enjoy my pictures.



















Many thanks to my friends also for posing for these pics. Aren't they beautiful?

Thanks for looking!

-Mike

1 comment:

inspirationism said...

Your friends or the photos? ;)